Child Safety Seat In Car | Buy Best Baby Car Seat Online UK
- (1) In a forward collision or emergency braking, it can effectively prevent the child’s body from moving forward rapidly, avoiding secondary collisions, and not sliding forward due to poor positioning of the restraint system.
- (2) In a side collision, the side wings of the backrest and the headrest can effectively protect the torso and head of the child.
- (3) In a rearward collision, the backrest and headrest can support the torso and head of the child to avoid neck injury.
- (4) When turning over, the child’s body and restraint system are only slightly displaced and must not be loosened.
- (5) When the child is sleeping, the side wings of the seat can ensure that the child’s body will not be severely skewed, so as to avoid injury in the collision.