Babies usually start adding various complementary foods slowly after six months. Let me share with you how to make noodles for children.
- 1/3 carrot
- 1 small piece of cabbage
- Tonger Noodles 50g
- A little bit of salt
- 2 drops of sesame oil
How to make noodles Method/Step
- Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot and bring it to a boil. Find the noodles to spare.
- During the boiling time, let’s cut the carrots into small pieces for later use.
- Blanch the cabbage in boiling water and soak it for a while, so that it will be washed more cleanly, and some pesticide residues and other harmful substances on the cabbage can be washed away. Cut into small pieces after washing.
- At this time, the water in the pot is boiling. Let’s add the noodles to the pot and cook, then add carrots and cabbage. There is no order, you can add the dishes first.
- Then add a small amount of salt, just a little bit is enough, don’t put too much, the baby must pay attention to the light diet.
- Cook until the noodles are soft and rotten, add two drops of sesame oil, and you can take it out and let it cool for your baby.